Information collection and its use
The Opus One, you may be asked to provide your personal information in the following cases. :
- Ordering wine online: your name, address (zip code), e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, credit card number, expiration date.
- Application of tasting of online: your name, address (zip code), e-mail address, telephone number, or confirm who is the tasting has reached the drinking age.
- Ordering of wine at the winery and shipping: your name, address (zip code), e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, credit card number, expiration date.
- Wine purchase at the winery: If you are settled by credit card, you will be asked to provide personal information of card holders. However, the record does not remain.
- Tour of the application by telephone: your name, address (zip code), e-mail address, telephone number, or confirmation, expiration date those who are participating in the tour has reached the drinking age.
- Application of tasting by telephone: your name, address (zip code), e-mail address, telephone number, or the confirmation who is the tasting has reached the drinking age.
- To the guidance of the new vintage releases and events, in order to obtain a customer's consent, your name, address, e-mail address at the winery, phone number, there are times when you can find ask the date of birth.
The Company, so we understand fully the importance of the confidentiality of personal information, pay close attention to the management of the file, will not be shared with external organizations in any case. The same is true for Opus One of your order online. Information that has been collected online are protected by encryption software. Opus customers of information that one has collected, is stored in a secure server to protect from illegal access. Since the web site access and link will always be monitored, it will be able to accommodate the structure of the web site. In addition, if it is a contact us by E-mail, you may also be asked to provide an e-mail address.
Change of personal information
If you wish to change personal information, by E-mail info@Opusonewinery.com or, please let us know until the phone (707)944-9442.
A cookie is the data stored in the end user's hard drive loaded with access directly related to certain information to the web site of the Opus One. Information that is stored in cookies, Opus One only is accessible, sold to outside under any circumstances, never to be shared. We can use the cookies to store the session ID, which will allow you to manage your shopping cart and personal information. In addition, the cookies, it will be able to maintain the session information in the Opus One to the customer the next time to buy.
If in the Opus One to deliver the E-mail, we can not follow the laws of the United States federal government. If you would like to stop the E-mail delivery, after receiving the mail delivery stop of the request, or info@Opusonewinery.com after receiving the contact as "not want to receive" to, deletion of address within 1 to 10 It will do. If you have multiple addresses, in order to completely remove from the database of Opus One, you will need to be delivered stops at each address.